a true account

I will try to give you a true account of everything .....
27th Aug
--------------
I boarded VOLVO AC coach at 9:00 PM from Hyderabad .... The first time i was on AC ... nice comfortable seats .... ... it had to be a long night ... I sat beside the window i usually love sitting beside the window and peeping out for scenes that pass by. This was abit different as it was night ... everything was dark ... I tried hard but couldn't notie any stars out there !!
After a long 13 hours i landed at Bangalore MC road I suppose at 7:30 AM in the morning ...
I met her in BNG .. at the campus ... i lived a life .
I boarded an autorikshaw and went to electronics city .. into **** office ... it took me 1:30 hrs to reach there ...
She was very happie (i think) seeing me .. I went thrugh a security check by **** officials and was allowed for 2 hrs inside the campus .. BIG PLACE .. reallie ...
We had breakfast and talked everything .... She told me that she wasn't reallie satisfied with her job ... she said "got to office every day work on some orders and come back home to sleep ... we don't have time for ourselves" ... i was very sad ...
Finally she accompanied me to the bus stand where we had our lunch .. She went back and i was in another VOLVO AC again all set for a 3 hour journey to Mysore ....
That was it ...

0 comments: