from within the chaos

At the outset of another year to come and the curent year to be pushed back into the notes of history, the moments that have made it all, kind of keep me occoupied for a while. Somethings start making sense and drag me away from the so called real world filled with human beings, and for others they kind of drag me in scaring me away from bitter silence... Am amused... amazed and made silent over years... perhaps the mystery of the chaos this being is born into is revealing itself over the fractional set of actions and reactions most of which are incomplete... my thought matters least so does the comprehension of the rationale behind the events that makes me... gone out spreading wings perhaps i come back to seek silence... silence somewhere within... they are far, some call them nature but for me a part of my own and the other being hers, all set to grow... i wish i could touch... wish could water... watch them evolve from within the chaos... for they would leave once they bloom...

0 comments: